Thread: 6800 rom ??????
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 06:18 PM
reeg420
Almost a VIP

reeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuffreeg420 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 6800 rom ??????

I have never installed from sd card. I would assume that if you explore the file with I believe winrar you will be able to extract the nbh file(I think thats what its named) and proceed with the process detailed on this site somewhere.
Not sure and Im not responsible if you f your phone up. But I would assume that the same type of file found in other roms would also be in that rom. Only issue I can think of is that rom does everything...rom, ext. rom, and radio all in one update. So that might be an issue.

Im pretty sure that wont be good for verizon. Actually Im almost positive. If you wanted to update then you should check out the kitchen. Just amazing what them guys do. I believe its ppckitchen.org....but originated here and xda then the latest kitchen update was from a seperate website where they can control things better.