View Single Post
Old 06-17-2008, 05:42 PM
c@rL0$
PPCGeeks Regular

c@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularc@rL0$ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to c@rL0$
Re: Titan Won't Boot

Quote:
Originally Posted by skylor View Post
Ok, so I attempted to use a few other roms to flash the device with, and each time I used a different rom I either receive the error message "image error. please check image." or the load progress screen will appear on the pc but the pda remains at the Tricolor screen. The only rom that seems to work is the original rom whereby the pda will actually move from the Tricolor screen and actually shows a working load progress screen when prompted.
I don't know what kind of rom you are trying to install but did you install the RADIO ROM first and then the Operating system rom?

Go into the Tri Color screen and once you establish a USB connection ( active sync won't turn on and that is ok) and install the Radio Software and once that is done install the Operating system ROM.

But you should look into the proper steps into how to flash a ROM before doing this big step. Because once you brick your phone your screwed.

If you like my work feel free to buy me a drink or some wings LOL
Using my New HTC Touch Pro Theme (25 MB at startup)

Last edited by c@rL0$; 06-17-2008 at 05:54 PM.