View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 01:30 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Will WM6 pro make you hold on to yor treo 700wx a little longger?

Actually, I think over at treocentral they have had pretty good luck with this on Sprint. Reading the thread over there on this subject, it is logical why they aren't offering this to Sprint. It wouldn't make sense for Sprint to pay for development on this when the 800 is right around the corner. Now with VZW, I am dreading the old 'wait untill a year or so after release' time-frame they are famous for.

Basically.....since the mail lures of the 800 over my precious 700wx are hardware improvements (GPS, higher res screen, memory.....) and NOT the OS (not much of what I have read really sounds interesting enough to upgrade devices for it (and NOTHING to do the update other than the interest in staying current)) you Sprint users may be on the winning end of this update thing. I would prefer not to get the update offered to me if I knew the 800 was right around the corner in release!!!