View Single Post
Old 06-16-2008, 12:44 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Will WM6 pro make you hold on to yor treo 700wx a little longger?

Quite honestly, I am suprised Palm even bothered with this update, with new devices coming out soon (we HOPE), and the wx being a relatively older device. I am perfectly happy with the wx as it is, and after reading a lot of flashing threads and the update article posted here, I don't see anything that interests me. I will look into doing the update and may even do it to keep current on things, but if I do, it will not make any difference on my decision to upgrade devices when the time comes (800w being released IS the time LOL). I will most definetly NOT do it right away though, I will wait until some more experienced people (AKA...people who can flash back if they need to) to attempt this and post back their findings (restore with backup made from wm5, device speed, stability, 'improvements' working......).

P.S. I thought BT voice dialing was a hardware issue, and could't be 'tweaked' or upgraded like that?

Thanks for the post, I will be keeping an eye out for this!!!