View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 06:32 PM
im1badazchick
PPCGeeks Regular

im1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regularim1badazchick is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No phone service after 5067 Kitchen install

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamie View Post
Hi! Thank you for your response. I think you are correct. Subsequent attempts result in the phone rebooting during the process; message: The number of spc attempts failed 15 times from the network. Solution?
if you are getting that message when you 228 then that's exactly why you can't ...your msl has definitely been changed..you can try the getspc exe that's on the site somewhere...i say do a search for it and find out what you code has been changed to...after that you can go into the menu and put the correct settings in epst(##778#)...it may have changed more than your msl when you flashed...if you press ##778# and click view...you can see if anything is changed but you won't be able to change anything back to normal without your msl and you can call cricket and get you min number which i'm sure has been changed if you are not able to make calls either..i hope that helps....i will find a tutorial for you and link it if that helps ok i'm back...here is not only a great tut but also it's in vid format so it's even easier..thanks to burgertime for his vid http://www.jrstreet.com/flash/burgertime.htm

Last edited by im1badazchick; 06-15-2008 at 06:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.