View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 03:10 PM
edg1931
Lurker

edg1931 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
RUU Stopped Working Error

I've searched the forums and posted in the kitchen thread, but no one seems to have a solid answer for me. I'm at my wits end with this as I've tried everything I can think of for 2 weeks. This is the situation:

I have Windows Vista Premium with a Verizon PPC. Ihave boatloader 1.04 and I've read that there seem to be problems with this. Well after a week of constant attempts I finally got my phone to flash up to WM 6.1. Everything is great except that HTC Home doesnt work and that's the main program I wanted from the upgade. I tried flashing again and no luck.

I've been now trying to flash for the past week and a half to get the HTC Home working, but everytime I get past the first screen when you're ready to flash it says that the RUU stopped working. I've tried everything concievable combination of driver, USB reconize, and Mobile Device Center combo, that I can think of and no luck! If anyone has any sort of expierience with this I would really really appreciate it! SOrry for posting this as a thread, but I really need help with this haha