View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 01:57 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Have searched all over , please help Opera Mini or other browser suggestions welc

Quote:
Originally Posted by croman513 View Post
Hello,

I have a T-Mobile Wing ( I know it sucks LOL), I had to get my phone replaced and in the midst of re-installing things I had on my phone before...

When I got to re-install opera mini 4.1, it wouldnt let me. Saying ,my phone is incompatible? I had it on my previous phone, although I suspect it may have been the beta? The only version I was able to get off of the opera site was mini 3.1, which SUCKS. All it has is single column view with no zoom

In my searching of the threads I saw a post saying net front released a new version; I have my Wing overclocked to 247mhz with a 6mb page pool

Will the latest version of netfront work stable on my device ( last time I tried it it was very unresponive on my phone, though its a neat browser)

OR

Is there any way to install a recent version of Mini on my phone? So far, that has been my best web browsing experience on my Tmobile Wing

Thanks in advance

I appreciate this site, I have gone from being a noob , to a somewhat knwledgable noob, if that makes any sense LOL
I think the only Opera mini that works on WinMo is the modified one. Try the search button. Opera mini's are built for regular cell phones like razr's and the likes. The Opera version for PPC's is the Opera mobile which u can also find in this site. Look for Opera 9.5. U will love it. it has pan and drag scroll just like in the safari but better. Use search button pls. It's not hard.