View Single Post
Old 06-15-2008, 04:20 AM
croman513
Lurker

croman513 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Have searched all over , please help Opera Mini or other browser suggestions welcomed

Hello,

I have a T-Mobile Wing ( I know it sucks LOL), I had to get my phone replaced and in the midst of re-installing things I had on my phone before...

When I got to re-install opera mini 4.1, it wouldnt let me. Saying ,my phone is incompatible? I had it on my previous phone, although I suspect it may have been the beta? The only version I was able to get off of the opera site was mini 3.1, which SUCKS. All it has is single column view with no zoom

In my searching of the threads I saw a post saying net front released a new version; I have my Wing overclocked to 247mhz with a 6mb page pool

Will the latest version of netfront work stable on my device ( last time I tried it it was very unresponive on my phone, though its a neat browser)

OR

Is there any way to install a recent version of Mini on my phone? So far, that has been my best web browsing experience on my Tmobile Wing

Thanks in advance

I appreciate this site, I have gone from being a noob , to a somewhat knwledgable noob, if that makes any sense LOL

Last edited by croman513; 06-15-2008 at 04:24 AM.