View Single Post
Old 06-13-2008, 01:15 PM
capitalj
Lurker

capitalj is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
My Mogul has massive slowdown when opening apps, any help?

Ok this started the other day, I have not installed anything in at least a month, the only thing I have done since it started acting up is turn off the phone and remove the micro SD card and put it back in.

Ok here is where the problem lies. I will get a text message and then I will click on the inbox or the message to go to my text messaging and like a minute or so later the message will finally come up, then if I hit reply it will be another long wait for the message to come up, then when I start typing no text will show up, after I am done typing, the text will very slowly start showing up on screen, then once again there is a wait for the message to send too.
I have had the same waiting programs with other programs, Even the file explorer, I will click to open them and will be a lot longer than it should take to open. I received a phone call yesterday and there was even a delay in the phone answering after I clicked the answer button on the screen.

Now when the slowdown stuff happens I usually soft reset and it will be fixed for a short while then will go back to the same things. If I am in my inbox while soft resetting, messages that I have just received and opened are missing when the phone boots back up.

Has anyone else experienced this? Is there anything short of a hard reset and re installing everything that I can do? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.