View Single Post
Old 06-11-2008, 11:21 AM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How to get a Touch and lose this Mogul

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogetbo View Post
well, i went to the nearest sprint store today. not a service center, but they pointed me to a relativley close one

but of course i knew it was going to be bad when i walked in and told them that I needed to talk to someone because i was having alot of trouble with my mogul. well the lady said, "that phone is so old i've never even heard of it, u need to upgrade"

it was at that point i nearly walked out, but i didn't. needless to say, nobody could help me there
i think the lady wanted to crook you into buying another phone... why would they even say something like that? Pathetic. Try calling customer service and speak with a supervisor, tell them you bought this phone under the impression that its the most powerful ppc-phone out on the market and all you've been having is problems. Now, if you haven't had it replaced before, there is a good chance they will want to send you another mogul, just relate to them that you have important business coming in on your phone on an hourly basis and you can't afford for something else to go wrong and it would be ridiculous to have to backup your phone every hour.

Tell them you know the touch is a step down from the mogul since it has no hard keyboard or rev a, but your willing to take one because u need something reliable.

i do recommend using my "unresponsive touch screen after 30-40mins use of a program"... "thats not fair, that shouldn't happen"