View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 03:59 PM
DHarvey
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Almost OEM 6.1 Sprint ROM **V.3.0** (6/10/08) GPS/Rev A. Enabled - NOW 2 VERSIONS!!

YOU MUST BE RUNNING A 3.XX RADIO AND MUST BE USING IMCOKEMAN'S 2.31.coke UNLOCKER IN ORDER TO FLASH THIS ROM!!!
PLEASE REFER TO THIS THREAD IF YOU ARE NOT SURE HOW TO OBTAIN THIS.

These ROMs is for Sprint ONLY! They are as close to OEM as I could get it but I also included a bunch of Apps that I use frequently as well. It is WM6.1.

This ROM is still being developed so please let me know if you find any bugs or serious problems with the ROM. This version is version 3.0. Bugs and major issues will be addressed promptly so report back here as soon as discovered.

It is based off the 19209 build and should be pretty stable.

New Splash Screens!!!

I decided to make 2 versions this time, one for those who like ROM's that are packed down to the gills and one for those who like their ROM's clean.

Last edited by DHarvey; 06-10-2008 at 04:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.