View Single Post
Old 06-10-2008, 01:06 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: Vista Sync Center 6.1 Random Sync Problems

All I can say is good luck. There seems to be a lot of people having the same problem as you since there are so many threads on this very topic. I use Vista Business and have the latest WMDC and see the same issues. Yet I am running vetvito's black pill WM 6.1 rom and am with Sprint. That said, it seems to be an issue with Vista...

I know that when my PC does not recognize my phone and I reboot the PC, it always finds it for the first sync. I also know that MyMobiler always sees my phone, when WMDC does about 1 in 3 times. It is a very frustrating issue...