View Single Post
Old 06-08-2008, 10:15 PM
[sammich]
Retired Moderator

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Wardriving with the Titan

You can do so by using Resco File Explorer's FTP addin. It lets you map the network drive.

And similar to the OP, Sprint's ENTIRE NETWORK had a security hole!

Well, I got in the car, while sitting in the garage, and I decided to grab a file from my computer [via network sharing]. I did the computer scan, and I noticed about 100+ devices came up! So I checked my network, and I was connected to PowerVision, and not WiFi! All the devices that came up were other phones connected to the vision network.

So I contacted Sprint the next day, told them about the risk, and about a month later I could no longer see anyone on the network... And that went without a thank you or some credit on my account...

So much for helping the greater good!