View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 09:35 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
EDITED AGAIN 4 NEW PRL CAB:

EDIT:
I updated the Cabs for the 3.x roms I was testing.
These are a little more streamlined.

Out of 23 Cabs, In windows folder I have now have 3 NG.txt Files:

cab1_NG.txt = some "umatched registry" so it added it in the, "PPST_File_SPCS_with_PRL20227.sa.CAB"

cab6_NG.txt = some "umatched registry" so it put it in

cab23_NG.txt= the "CONTACTS" CAB... doesnt say anything actually wrong since no files but 1 Dll file.

I have updated since alot of the roms as well as the RC2&3 roms dont have cabs pre-loaded.

Keep in mind, not all cabs listed here are essentail, I just like 2 have all bases covered by having them.

Check Colonel thread on Extrom list HERE:
http://www.ppcgeeks.com/viewtopic,p,40825.html#40825

So after all this I am going to leave "as is" for anyone else to put any comments suggestions to this.
Attached Files
File Type: zip extromcabsfor3xroms_163.zip (978.8 KB, 38 views) Click for barcode!