View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 03:24 PM
rainfreak
Gettin' Freaky With It

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak
Re: No2Chem or Dcd???

Quote:
Originally Posted by disturbedone View Post
Ok, so Ive searched the forums but still cant put the peices together... Are these types of ROMs or what? and which is better? Does it depend on what phone you have? And if I installed another ROM, whats next? And what do I need to actually activate it????
DCD and No2Chem make roms for us to enjoy. So do many others. I have tried many (way too many to even remember) and am currently using vetvito's Black Pill.

It absolutely matters which phone you have when choosing a rom. Model and carrier type are different from rom to rom.

A rom is like the operating system and will completely erase all data on your phone. So back it up first if you want your contacts, pictures, text messgaes, email, etc.

After you flash a new rom, start installing software and tweak that phone out. Since you have a Titan, check out this thread for everything that you need to flash a new rom...

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=17667

Good luck.