View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 12:31 PM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tomtom 6 with treo 700wx

beno is correct, the wx does NOT have GPS....at least not in the way you need it. The only GPS the wx has is the emergency GPS it is dedicated to tracking the phone down in emergencies (think of it like a transmitter, NOT a reciever though....only one way). You need full GPS which you do need the reciever for. That is why I opted for a stand-alone TomTom until the 800 comes out THAT will have GPS, and at that point I will 'combine' yet another device with my phone LOL!!!!