View Single Post
Old 02-27-2007, 02:45 PM
Maxx134
VIP Member

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
ExtRom Discusion

Hello team.
I was wondering if anyone has any thoughts or comments on the ExtRom that we are using on the 3.X Roms.

I have found about half of them have errors listed in the windows folder.

I have been editing them to eliminate errors, but think just replacing the Dlls is a better idea.

I have edited the cabs to no longer have errors but half of them didn't load.

I will post them here tonight for any comments by the team leaders.

It would be a good idea to me if we could also agree on a standard ExtRom set for the 3.X roms, but I have Sprint so I havent looked into the other carriers.