View Single Post
Old 06-05-2008, 06:15 PM
jethro_static
╚════════════════╝

jethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjethro_static is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jethro_static
Re: Sprint Sero question...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gedster314 View Post
You aren't supposed to get a discount with Sero so be prepared to hear no. Don't argue with the person, just say thank you and hang up and try again. I got turned down on the phone once and then the second time the CSR said yes, started the process but I never recieved a confirmation email, so I emailed ecare and they said no problem and appologized for the CSR not completing the process. I have had 25% off since May 07, expect it to be $24.70 a month (includes taxes), it's cheaper then my home phone!.

It may be tougher to get with their new billing system but when I was tranfered over to the new billing the system my discount was still applied to my account, so the new billing system will allow it.

Goodluck on joining the Frugal Side.
Amen!