View Single Post
Old 06-04-2008, 12:44 PM
marchande
N00b

marchande is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Raphael = HTC Touch Pro

this new incarnation of HTC is freaking amazing... botht the raphiel and diamond have some good things.. diamond 4gb of storage for your mp3s, movies, and media.. and the raphiel for those that are power users... not to say the diamond doesnt have power user potential.. but its more geared for media.. those that are complaining its to thick with the keyboard.. its only a cuple of MILLIMETERS thicker... shees.. some people will never be happy... undating the mogule with more ram just isnt really possible.. not with out a complete redesign.. the mogul was a WM5 based phone that they updated to WM6 and being plagued with ram problems (what were they thinking 64mb??) this will be a very nice addition to my phone lineup... from every thing I have read..... its slated for a Q3 release.. Augus/september release... but... honestly... who knows.. every thing right now is speculation.. so say q3.. some say q4 perhaps sprint will give a release date after the diamond hits... (wich I heard was slated a july release) but definatly my next phone upgrade.... (perhaps get the diamond for the little woman)