View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 12:16 PM
Getitnowmarketing
BlackBerry Hater

Getitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGetitnowmarketing should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Need help with autorun or similar program on a 6700

I'm looking to set up a way to have a 6700 run a config.txt of
Exec: \Windows\MMS_config.mscr on 1st boot or after a hard reset like I can on a 6800 and 6900. This mortscript file is essential to encode the arcsoft 5 mms X-VZW-MDN entry. If manually ran it does not encode the mms correctly. I just use the autorun on the titan and touch but am looking for a way to do this on a 6700 which the autorun.exe doesn't run. Any suggestions? I know I can manually set the registry but I'm trying to have it all automated as this 6700 is for sale so the eventual buyer wont be calling me after a hard reset that mms doesn't work.