View Single Post
Old 06-03-2008, 03:25 AM
Improve
Regular 'Geeker

Improve is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on repImprove is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Improve
Thumbs up Re: How is it that the Treo 700wx is faster than basically anything else out there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwizzy130 View Post
id agree, ive always seen the treo 700wx as more of a business phone then the touch or mogul. when u see someone on a treo it looks like they are doing something important.lol i was so incredibly close to getting a 700wx but the mogul came out the week my contract ended and i said wth? ill just send the extra $ and go for the mogul. i love my titan but im sure i would have been as happy and just as productive (work wise) on a treo.

regards,

dwizzy130
You know its pretty funny I think the exact same thing when I see people on a Treo. Mogul and Touch users tend to be youger or less buisness oriantated. I realy like my Treo I bought it back in sep 2006 when it first came out. I always loved its preformance just disliked the antena. I have seen other phones like the mogul and touch for exple that I have thought about upgrading too but they just didnt convince me all the way. I am hoping that the pics we have seen of the 800w are not what the final product will look like. I wish palm made it just a little more sexyer and sleeker. However based on the rumored specs Im sure this phone will be a very solid phone and probebly faster than most. It wont be eye candy like lets say the HTC Diomond but it will probebly out-preform the Diamond. Untill the 800w or something better is released Ill stick with my Treo 700wx. Almost 2 years and running strong.