View Single Post
Old 02-26-2007, 02:33 AM
Glossman
Regular 'Geeker

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
UNIFIED ROM PROJECT: 2/25 Meeting Recap

Team Members Present:

Luv2chill
ImCoKeMaN
sfaure03
schettj
naigaboy
colonel
6700Yuma
finster869

Highlights:

Kitchen 1.2 will be the starting point for the project.
Developers will divide into teams:

Team 1 consists of sfaure03, ImCoKeMan, and colonel. This team will focus on solving the outstanding HTC/AKU issues, like BT PAN.

Team 2 consists of luv2chill and 6700Yuma, and will handle the tuning piece, as well as ensure that the core apps and OEMs function reliably.

Action Items

Sogarth and MrHappy to can get the necessary info from cokeman and sfaure03 in order to make a "pre" document of how we get from version 1.0 to version 1.2.

ImCoKeMan needs a 6700 for development! Anyone have a spare??

[b]ImCokeMan to create a separate FTP directory until source control can be established. This will be managed by sfaure03 and ImCoKeMaN until build managers are ready for hand-off.]PM Note: Can we password protect using a zip-like program and only share the password with the Dev-Build-Analyst team?[/i]

Sogarth and MrHappy to coordinate with Dev team on release process.

ROM Analysts to review the existing bug list for 1.2, as provided by schettj. Analysts will crosscheck the list with other 3.5 ROMs to ensure that no other defects have been missed.

I believe I have touched on the main points. If I've missed anything, a full transcript can be found here: ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com/Apache/ImCoKeM...%20minutes.log

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)