View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008, 04:22 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: REQ: Apache WM6.1 Clean Rom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papachabre View Post
Woah, time to exit Assumption City. I have used the Kitchen to successfully flash a WM6.1 ROM in the past, but recently I have tried to build and flash a "clean" ROM containing nothing but the bare minimum around 10 times now.
My post was for the OP, not you. The OP is getting ROM to full error using Helmi's kitchen. The solution to his problem is to check less stuff - or no stuff if he wants clean. Your problem is you're using LennySh, which needs an update.