View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 02:53 PM
blasphemous_prime
Let me count thy wounds

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime
Re: i760 working on Sprint network?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big D5 View Post
I Have a i706 that I got for a very good price and I would like to get it working on my Sprint service, any ideas could someone send me in the wright direction. Cloning would be ok or will Sprint activate this PPC on there network if I take it in to a store it has a clean ESN? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
that is something that's gonna be pretty complicated, but very interesting to do as well, but sprint stores don't normally activate non-sprint devices with an ESN that's not in their database. unless you know a tech who can find ways whether hardware or PRL related... well, i tried... ... but maybe cloning will be a last resort...
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-