View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 09:42 AM
gguruusa
Deep Thinker

gguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributionsgguruusa should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How do you develop Windows Mobile?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabu View Post
Basically I am looking for resources on building WM from scratch. I don't want to create applications, I want to build my own Windows Mobile from the ground up. I want to learn how to make the ROMs from scratch, without kitchens and BuildOS, etc.
To build it from scratch, you need Platform Builder and a device SDK. Device SDKs aren't available, as a general rule, unless you are the manufaturer. Platform Builder can be purchased from Microsoft.