View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 11:08 AM
syanni85
Flat-Out-Addicted

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Anyone wanna trade sprint touch for my mogul?

Ok, i love my mogul, but i really wanna give the touch a shot just to see if i can do without a hard keyboard... itll make my decision easier for the diamond and raphnel later this year. Just 2 questions, does the touch have the ability to use gps with livesearch? and how about support of my 8g SDHC? there is absolutely nothing wrong with my mogul, i got this one as a replacement about a month ago, ive had a mogul since november... this one came with the 3.35 rom n radio straight from sprint... i never changed my rom on it, still stock and great! i have the box n all. if anyone is interested in trading me a sprint touch, please pm me. i live in the chicago area, northwest suburbs. if someone can easily answer my 2 questions it would be much appreciated. im lookin for a trade, so i did this instead of ebay first, maybe ill have to go that route if no one wants to trade. thanks guys.