View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 09:01 PM
Glossman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN
Well i'm thinking we should use the 1.2 as the base (there might be a 1.3 or something of course, but you get the point) and instead of actually creating the cookbook that can be an exercise for the reader. It has been documented quite well up to this point. If someone has the ambition to recreate it i think they could. It would be nice to have another person compile all teh work to a n00b friendly list, but i have started to think this is something that is outside the scope of this project.

starting from the base 1.2 we can use some version tracking to keep on course though for the documentation purpose.

the site chat i guess would work, and up til now it's been quite private, but we'll see what happens if we actually say we will use it at a certain time hehe

edit: Yup it's still private
Cool! Name the day and time. Preferably, in the very, very near future!

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)