View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 07:31 PM
Glossman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogarth
Me, I was just intending on hosting a WebDAV Subversion repository on my own server, but I could investigate alternatives as needed. The other problem with Unfuddle would be the number of users - the general idea of source control is that you want to keep track of people too, and I doubt 3 users would be enough.

I can't offhand tell what defect tracking system they're using (it looks somewhat like SF's, but I'm not sure if that's the case). Regardless, are we interested in trying to have a full-blown defect tracking system? I'm aware of a few alternatives that I could probably set up as well....
I think defect tracking here is key. I had originally planned on just using forum threads because they have visibility and would make it easier to spot duplicates issues. I definitely think we should investigate off-the-shelf alternatives to mange this process, if they can be had at a reasonable expenditure.

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)