View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 11:27 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Slide 2 Unlock on Treo

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
Oh man, I have ahrd reset and built my phone so many times since I first got it, it's not even funny. Between flashing ROMs and other stuff, I have hard reset a number of times. I am not afraid of a hard reset.
Oh well, I guess it can't work for everyone!! Personally, I didn't think it was to bad of a glitch to live with for all the app did. Good luck!!

P.S. 'Flashing ROM's....on the wx? Are you trying out the TreoCentral ROM flashing they are experimenting with? If so (that is the only place I have seen any headway in wx ROM flashing), maybe if you cook S2U2 into the ROM itself you can get it to work the way you want?