View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 11:17 AM
larryo108
N00b

larryo108 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to larryo108 Send a message via MSN to larryo108 Send a message via Yahoo to larryo108
Re: Slide 2 Unlock on Treo

Quote:
Originally Posted by xd1936 View Post
Yes, but if you use the green button to power on, usually that works on 1 or 2
You are correct, but sometimes it would bring up the dialer when pressing the button. Of course, that was generally when I was using the hacked WM5 standard dialer. When using the Palm dialer, the green button did work well. Forgot about that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by syrguy1969 View Post
Actually, I did a hard reset and started from scratch a couple weeks ago (I know.....some people are getting sick of hearing that line from me....sorry), and ever since, a pleasant side-effect is that I don't have this problem any longer, my screen powers up on the first press every time now.

Basically I am suggesting that if you really want to try it, a clean start may be the way to go, it fixed a lot more than that for me, but I thought it was relevant to post here for this fix.
Oh man, I have ahrd reset and built my phone so many times since I first got it, it's not even funny. Between flashing ROMs and other stuff, I have hard reset a number of times. I am not afraid of a hard reset.