View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 09:47 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Slide 2 Unlock on Treo

Quote:
Originally Posted by larryo108 View Post
I am not running S2U2 at the moment, but had been. The only issue I was having is that at times I had to press the power on button more than once. Sometimes, once was enough. Other times it took 2, 3, or 4 presses.
Actually, I did a hard reset and started from scratch a couple weeks ago (I know.....some people are getting sick of hearing that line from me....sorry), and ever since, a pleasant side-effect is that I don't have this problem any longer, my screen powers up on the first press every time now.

Basically I am suggesting that if you really want to try it, a clean start may be the way to go, it fixed a lot more than that for me, but I thought it was relevant to post here for this fix.