View Single Post
Old 05-27-2008, 04:27 AM
fred_dj
PPCGeeks Regular

fred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regularfred_dj is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
WM6 ROM installed on XV6700 and lotta of problems HELP!!!

Hi all, it's very long story.... I spent hours trying to upgrade to WM6, then had problem with bootloader 2.05, had to downgrade to 2.02, after a series of errors , phone got stuck in Bootloader, would not take back the original ROM, i reasearched stuff, did a lot of stuff that i dont even remember what and somehow i could get the GENERIC version of the WM6 ( not the verizon which is my carrier...) the ROM upgrade gave me an error at the end, so i hard reset it and it came back alive with WM6 installed. now, there's no boot screen ( weird colors shows like a bad VGA card ), no splash screen ( pure white ) no Today screen ( white ) and no dialer, all white. i tried to install custom dialers, but nothing. now I am very afraid to try new ROMs! i almost lost the phone. Please phone GURUs help me!!!! my phone works but it's very slow and i cannot dial out !