View Single Post
Old 02-24-2007, 03:11 AM
Glossman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sogarth
I don't really have a strong opinion one way or the other either, but I would point out something regarding the "devil's advocate" position - how many people are honestly going to be jumping to the new phone immediately, particularly when its advantages won't be that great once you factor in what we're doing here? Just a thought.... At this point, it's somewhat looking like the list of issues to still be addressed is fairly minimal on both AKU 3.3 and 3.5, so it'd be really cool if we could just hammer both of them out.
You make a good point, but there always early-adopters, and imagine that the hard-core among us might be in that category.

I have no problem with doing both, but I would suggest that, if we do, we should tackle one at a time.

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)