View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 03:16 PM
Lurker

404 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Have a question

Hello,

So I travel alot, sometimes internationally, and my Sprint phone doesnt work overseas so I have a new at&t phone. Unfortunately, its a blackberry curve. Theres nothing wrong with the phone it runs really smoth actually but I absolutely hate the fact that there is no threaded sms. I text alot and this inconvience just sucks. So i have searched all over to find a sms application for the blackberry with no luck. I have joined more forums and websites than I ever wanted to in search for this and I cant find it. So i was wondering, is there any way to make a threaded sms application for windows work on a blackberry? I mean jive talk works for both windows and blackberry, is it possible? Does anyone want to develope an application for people who are forced into being blackberry users? I know this is alot to read and im sorry to inconvience anyone if they read this and want nothing to do with blackberrys. Everyone else, thanks.

P.S. If someone does want to step up and devlope an threded sms application for blackberry im sure you can charge for it since just about every blackberry user I have talked to says they want threded sms.