View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 05:14 AM
SprintTouch08
Almost a VIP

SprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuffSprintTouch08 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: New Netfront update.

id have to disagree, i find opera 9.5 easier to use and more true to desktop form. The zooming in Netfront is very counter-intuitive starting zoomed in and having to see the popup full page to get around. Thats the natural feel to start at the whole page and zoom to what you want to view. i dunno what engadget test that is, but 9.5 was an exact match to the desktop site side by side with the proper config and zoom settings. On the contrary Netfront couldn't natively display engadget's site in any viewable fashion except zoomed out to 25% which made text impossible. starting zoomed in and needing to use that tiny box to find the section of the page simply isnt an ideal method vs a full screen zoomed out and you click to zoom on a section. i personally have had zero issues with the newest 9.5 build with a few tweaks to it that are around (zooming %'s, turbo mode, auto cache, etc)

Last edited by SprintTouch08; 05-26-2008 at 05:18 AM.