View Single Post
Old 05-26-2008, 12:01 AM
sebo
Regular 'Geeker

sebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on repsebo is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Advanced weather today replacement

i made this because i use spb shell and since i have no use for my wm today screen i decided to put it to use and being a weather watcher i needed a plugin with more weather data.

this work-in-progress, but i thought i'd post the skin i have done so far. i will be adding some icons severe alerts plus other various tweaks and adjustments.

this will only work 240x320 display and only tested on HTC Touch.

installation

copy advanced-weatherpanel-today.wpl

to:

\Program Files\MarsWare\WeatherPanel\Themes

- select skin from weatherpanel settings.

this will only look right if you DO NOT use your today screen and you use a some other UI like i do. you must disable all Today screen plugins to use this.

if anyone has suggestions, bugs, please post them.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg advanced-weatherpanel.jpg (26.8 KB, 323 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: zip advanced-weatherpanel-today.zip (1.1 KB, 75 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by sebo; 05-26-2008 at 01:04 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.