View Single Post
Old 05-25-2008, 02:09 PM
vetvito
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

vetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on repvetvito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Vetvito Roms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limegrntaln View Post
I don't think the black pill has been updated. He would have posted info if it was. I'm waiting on the update myself. I just flashed the current one this morning, due to a auto soft reset problem. I would get off a call and like a minute later, it would soft reset. i don't mess with trying to figure out what the problem is. I just re-flash

Im hoping that he adds the messaging background pack to the Mogul Rom. I want to change my SMS background.
The Mogul won't be updated until the official release. We are so close to June anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by akasirro View Post
3.37.10 is alltel radio right? ...cant find a Sprint 3.37.10 but a 3.35.15 and dont want to blow it
Either one works.
Quote:
Originally Posted by klubhead View Post
i just swapped to a touch so this is still a little confusing to me.. would this rom work on the sprint touch? and if so, does that mean gps will work?

also, is there an official sprint rom coming out soon?
Yes, and yes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by h311boy View Post
Vetvoto, thank you for this great rom, but is there a way to edit the start menu logo. I have tried extracting the flag.2bp and editing it, but it will not let me write it back in. I love the vista icon but im a really weird person and the white dots around the icon play on my nerves. I am not experienced enough to tweak the rom so i wondered if u can suggest any alternatives. tnx in advance.
flag.2bp won't do anything to the start menu.