View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 05:40 PM
Glossman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dping28
If with the testing you require the person to not install any 3rd party software then I should probobly wait til beta, as I have a few programs I have to have installed in order to do things i need.. BUT if I can install them and still test (and i have no problem with reseting) then I would be more than willing to partake in the offical testing. but either way you choose I am cool with.. I plan on hard reseting and trying my first kitchen attempt tonight so I can get a little up to speed to what you guys are doing.. Thanks!

-D
Once the test methodology has been determined, we'll be able to answer your questions about 3rd party apps. For now, think of yourself as a Beta tester, but if the QA requirements give you the flexibility, we can add you to the QA team.

Sound good?

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)