View Single Post
Old 02-23-2007, 05:24 PM
Glossman
Regular 'Geeker
Threadstarter

Glossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuffGlossman knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by dping28
I dont know how much help I could be. I mostly only have experience with flashing my 6700 with 3.3aku and the radio with the updated one, and manually installing my own software. Havent used any custom roms as they tended to have more then I wanted/needed.. However I love the idea behind this and would love to help out if I could..

-D
When we release our Beta ROM. it will be available to all of the forum membership. You'll be able to download and install it and still report bugs without any of the pressure to do actual testing. If that suits you, just sit tight, and we'll hopefully have a ROM in a couple of weeks. If you really want to get in and test, we'll add you to the team, but the downside is, your phone is being used as test platform for unproven software. This could be inconvenient.

Let me know what you'd like to do!

Audiovox Thera-Samsung i700-Verizon PPC 6600-Sprint 6700-Sprint Mogul-Sprint Touch-HTC Touch Diamond-HTC Hero-HTC SuperSonic (EVO)