View Single Post
Old 05-23-2008, 11:16 AM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Known Verizon Issue with cracked outer casing

Quote:
Originally Posted by fearbasel04 View Post
he said they were sent to him lol he did not say these are the cracks on my phone and here is the pics

yeah lol I saw that but the server was busy when I tried to edit/delete and didn't let me..

Oh well,

-CC

EDIT: This issue was discussed in a previous thread prior to the Verizon Touch's release. I had even talked with Verizon Sales and Tech to see if Verizon was aware and had addressed this before releasing their unit, they were not aware of the defect in "White Plastic" devices, this is common on Ipods and iBooks as well.

Last edited by clockcycle; 05-23-2008 at 11:22 AM.