View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 12:24 PM
imnuts
VIP Member

imnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIPimnuts is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Apache WM6.1 19213 Kitchen

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeklemz View Post
HHC isn't working with this... it starts, makes you wait while it unpacks, then:

Error

An unexpected error has occured in homecust.exe... blah blah blah

File or assembly name 'OpenNETCF.Drawing, Version=2.2.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublickeyToken=E60DBEA84BB431B7', or one of it's dependencies, was not found.

I included .NET CF3.5 RTM in the rom... do I need to find an earlier version or what?
I just tried HHC and it worked fine for me. I don't know if there was a more up-to-date version included with the latest updates that I downloaded or not though, but it worked fine for me.

EDIT: Seems like the typing lag is fixed in this version and the iBliss dialer is working for me now too as it wouldn't let me make calls in the other version of 6.1

Thanks for the new ROM. What I really like is the PIM backup was able to backup and restore all of my threaded messages, where it wasn't working previously. It took a little bit to load the message, but everything was there. Hopefully everything else is working better as well.

Last edited by imnuts; 05-22-2008 at 12:58 PM.