View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 11:10 AM
nathawoots
Lurker
Threadstarter

nathawoots is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: My cooked ROM OS 5.2 19701 AKU1.1.2 (bug:found)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mindfrost82 View Post
Not sure what carrier you have, but Sprint does this, and it does it with any ROM. It doesn't seem to do it all the time, but I've had it happen occassionally. I wish I could turn that off somehow because it can be a little embarrassing in a store. Its almost like a call screening "feature".

With Sprint it only happens with other Sprint callers. If someone on another carrier calls you, it won't happen.
I'm using Hutch CDMA in thailand. It's happen to all mobile device carriers but Home base telephone. It's only happens in some area.
First released of Vogue in Thailand, even the official ROM also have this issue. After discussed between HTC and Hutch, they've fixed this problem.(I though they've fixed by Radio ROM in new WM6.0 Official ROM)
So, I have my choice, if I can't except this issue then I'll flsah back to Hutch official ROM which you can find it here at Stock ROM thread.(Sitcky) But it's not RevA/GPS.

So, I'm not sure now that it's Radio ROM problem or not, if you said that you also have this issue as well.

Last edited by nathawoots; 05-22-2008 at 11:14 AM.