View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 03:33 PM
jabu
Almost a VIP

jabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuffjabu knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to jabu Send a message via MSN to jabu Send a message via Yahoo to jabu Send a message via Skype™ to jabu
Arrow Looking for your OEM ROM?

Many people seem to have trouble finding ROMs from their manufacturer. I have located a grip of them, burried deep within "legacy" support pages, etc. I have most of these files downloaded, but rather than host them I will drop links for each provider I can find.

Alltel

Bell Mobility

Cellular South

MTS

Qwest

SaskTel

Sprint

Telecom New Zealand

Telus

Verizon, Verizon AKU3 Update

The following providers don't have the ROMs available, usually because they are an affilliate of a larger company: Centennial, Cellcom, nTelos, Midwest Wireless, Carolina West Wireless, Bluegrass Cellular, Telefonica.

Cricket users, READ THIS!
NOTE: Vista users need to run these files as Administrator or turn off UAC. Otherwise it will start flashing your phone and fail at 1% and causes quite a mess. Some of the ROMs MAY NOT work with Vista. If you attempt to use these ROMs with Vista and they fail, you have been warned.
These are the original manufacturer ROM files. Please feel free to add any carriers I may have missed. I hope this helps reduce some frustration for people!

**UPDATE: 02/14/2013**
I organized some of my mediafire folders. Links should still be the same, but let me know if there are any problems.

**UPDATE: 03/12/2010**
PCD is yet again changing their website. It looks like Sprint devices are not being supported through them (or the site isn't finished yet). They don't have the Apache listed anymore, so I changed the main links to mediafire hosting. I have verrified all download links so let me know of any problems. Legacy links located at the bottom of the post.

**Legacy Links**
I have the original PCD links listed here for reference. Update: I think most of these links are dead.
Sprint PCS,Verizon,Alltel,Qwest,Bell Mobility,Cellular South,Telus,SaskTel,MTS,Telecom New Zealand
Need your Apache OEM ROM? Get it here!
========================================

Last edited by jabu; 02-14-2013 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Update
This post has been thanked 57 times.