Thread: Help tethering
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 01:12 PM
Negrito
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Help tethering

Ok, so i fell asleep with my Touch tethered to my MacBook through Bluetooth Pan and it died. when i woke up and charged the phone a little i thried to connect and got an error 67. my name/pass are incorrect?

but if i set the network to phone as modem it works fine, that's how i am on now. do you think i will be charged? any ideas on how to get it back to normal?

also i tried to search 'error 67' but it wouldnt let me because '67' isnt enough characters? IMO, thats kind of dumb. arent most the error codes a two digit number? how could anyone search for a solution to any of those problems?