View Single Post
Old 05-20-2008, 08:21 AM
syrguy1969
VIP Member

syrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributionssyrguy1969 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Device just factory reset - but I didn't tell it to...

I really don't want to rub salt in the wound by asking this, but do you sync with your PC at all? If you do, all your contacts should be on there and install on your PPC in the next sync.

(I just re-did my wx from scratch this past weekend, and if it weren't for that, I wouldn't have even attempted it, so I can identify with your frustrations with lost contacts.)