View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 08:02 PM
schettj
morsus mihi

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
I'm OK with the above as well, although personally I think that 3.5 (other then some pretty visible but otherwise liveable issues*) really is the more stable version of the two.

That, and my gut feel is the "fixes" aren't terribly portable, so other then learning how to fix problems, we'll not take away many actual fixes for 3.5 - possibly with the exception of BT PAN (the holy grail of 3.x)

* the worst of which, vs 3.3, is the contacts problem in Windows Live Search and the similar problem in that other app whos name escapes me at the moment. We may have already in hand the smart dialer fix and the ## fix, in the verizonboy kitchen, just waiting to be mined out and put in the baseline.