View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 01:06 PM
spetrillo
VIP Member

spetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuffspetrillo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I hate my MOGUL!!! HELP ME PLEASE... THIS DEVICE IS GIVING ME A HEART ATTACK

Ok I know it can be a daunting task when you have to try some of the stuff here but lets take it step by step and I am sure we will get you to Nirvana!

First how was the stock Sprint ROM that came with your Mogul? Did you use it enough to know that you wanted to dip a toe into the PPCGEEK pool? Would it make sense going back to the stock ROM and using it for a week?

If you dont want to use the stock ROM I would suggest the following first steps:

1) Obtain Olipro 2.40 SPL and flash your Mogul with this. This will allow you to use customized ROMs/kitchens that are available here.

2) Obtain the 3.49 radio ROM and flash your Mogul with this. This is the latest radio and is better than the 3.35 radio in my humble opinion. I have not had any issues with it so far.

3) Once you do the above two steps you are now ready to really get into the pool. I would download the 5060 kitchen and just take the few options you indicated in your mail. I can help you build a ROM based on your input. PM me if you want to continue the kitchen dialog.

That's it,
Steve

PS - Take a deep breath and dont fret. Your Mogul is an excellent device, equipped with GPS and all. We will get you to stability!