View Single Post
Old 05-18-2008, 04:37 AM
DHarvey
VIP Member

DHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the communityDHarvey is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
re: FTP Update - PPCGeeks FTP Removed

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6700Yuma View Post
The first link, "FTP upload/download", points to ftp://up.ppcgeeks.com and is a standard FTP link. You can upload files into any existing folder. You can also download any file you choose. You cannot delete files or create folders from this interface. You can also access this by pointing your FTP client software (something like CuteFTP or Filezilla) to up.ppcgeeks.com, port 21, anonymous login.
Tried this using filezilla and cannot upload anything at all. It will not allow me to even upload small files such as images.

EDIT:: Filezilla works to upload files but cannot upload to my own folder unless the file is less than 4 mb. I would like to put my ROM in my own folder.

Any ideas?

EDIT>> Nevermind... realized I had to change the permissions of my own folders to be able to use the 3rd party ftp app. Works GREAT now. Thanks.

Last edited by DHarvey; 05-18-2008 at 04:50 AM.