View Single Post
Old 02-21-2007, 06:12 PM
Perasite
Retired Staff

Perasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIPPerasite is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by colonel
I actually would lean more in the direction of 3.3. The 3.3 rom has been almost entirely fixed and could be put into a kitchen quicker.

Yuma, you are correct, we have gotten the most out of it. That is why I believe it is a better candidate. We (you, I, and others) have built roms that seem to be running just fine. However, the purpose of building a kitchen is to allow average users the ability to create their own rom with apps of their choice.
Very good point. Since we must start somewhere, and this is an entirely new endeavor (the web based picking of ROM components) then why start with the hardest option first? I must be honest, I haven't even switched to 3.5 myself. I was so happy with my personal ROM after I finished building all my stuff in, that I haven't tried it. If 3.3 is the starting point we choose, I'd be more than happy to help out. If we go 3.5, it will be harder for me to let go of all this work!

Projects: (PeraStats 1.7) (PeraCount with Clock 1.3) (PeraCount 1.3) (PeraProfiler 1.2) (S2U2Lock 1.1)