View Single Post
Old 05-17-2008, 09:13 PM
bkhoste
Regular 'Geeker

bkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuffbkhoste knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Battery life drains much too quickly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webby View Post
I'd hate to return the phone because it is a pretty cool device. but the fact that the battery drains rather quickly i driving me to the point of returning it. If anyone can help me with the battery life and get it to last longer it would be great. I surf the web on my ppc heavily so that is probably the reason why.
Were you going into your task manager and closing down the apps? If you just hit the X or "OK" is minimizes them, not close them. Also make sure your beam receive is off. It would help to know what programs you were running, this list could show us if you have something that is running in the background eating up your battery.
Gadget/Phone History: Motorola DynaTAC 8000x; Casio BOSS; Palm Vx; Palm m130; Palm Tungsten T; Sanyo 7300; Sanyo Katana; PPC-6700; Titan; Mogul; Touch Pro, Palm Pre; HTC EVO, Motorola Photon; Samsung Galaxy Note 2 .